Classic Edwardian Charm
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
** UNDER APPLICATION
Behind this classic Edwardian facade lies one of Kingsville's best kept secrets. This outstanding two storey home is one not to be missed!
- 3 double bedrooms - all with built in robes, large main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-
- Polished floorboards throughout and wall to wall carpeted bedrooms
- Upstairs study area
- Large open plan family room with bi-fold doors opening out to low maintenance paved area
- Second family bathroom (downstairs)
- Ducted heating & cooling throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, electric oven and gas cooktop and dishwasher
- European laundry
- 10 ft ceilings
- Formal living and formal dining rooms
- Front garden has established veggie patch
Desirably situated close to Cruickshank Park, Kingsville Primary School, cafes, shops, public transport and easy access to freeway and only 7kms to the CBD.
All inspection times are subject to cancellation or change up to 3 hours prior to the advertised time. Only applicants that have viewed the property in person will be considered.
To apply, an application form can be obtained at the Open for Inspection, from our office or online through the Ray White Yarraville website or 1Form.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.